Saturday, January 9, 2010

A dream and a nightmare poems

Sakura

I dreamed I was

                     a cherry blossom tree

                             w i t h l o n g b l o o m i n g b r a n c h e s.

Shielding

              two young lovers

                             f r o m v e n o m o u s j e a l o u s e y e s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suffocate

In my dream I was lost.

I wandered

              and wandered,

                           a    i     m     l    e    s    s    l    y

I felt a cold

            darkness

                      wrap

                          around

                                     me.

It wrapped

tighter

and tighter

until it

suffocated

me.

2 comments:

Will said...

I like the cherry tree one. :-)

fylisfe said...

i like that one too it makes me smile lol the other one is just grim xP