Friday, May 29, 2009

Cosplayer Pics!!

Feast your eyes on the insanity that is all us Anime/Manga fanatics!!


The train station at 6:45 in the morning, only AnimeBoston people would do this!! And everyone there WAS going to AnimeBoston lol :)


My reaction was:
OMG OMG ITS RONALD MCDONALD!!
WE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE NOW!!!
Hmm is that another Ed I see? dun dun DUN!
Matt and Mello from Death Note! You girls rock for dressing as them! I was so happy!

Cool Spirited Away ghost and... some witch girls? idk what they were but they had cool dresses.

...They have kitty ears... We all freaked out when we saw them... ADORABLE KITTY EARS!! AND TAILS! THEY HAD TAILS TOO!! KAWAII!! (cute in japanese :))

Army Bear?

Misa from Death Note, and Orochimaru from Naruto.

WHOLE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! Well actualy they are missing a twin...
There we go! Now there's two of them! HURRAH Kaoru and Hikaru!


Domo Bear!
Some Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts Video game dude... I don't have any video games so I don't know, I'm video game deprived, always have been.

Cute little kid dressed as Honey from OHSHC and her sisters as other OHSHC characters.
Gaara and Kankuro from Naruto, and Ian's hand! XD

Kiki from Kiki's delivery service!~
Kakashi and some other Naruto dude! We had to chase him down when we saw Kakashi!

Team Rocket (I'll get a better pic off my friends),
Jedi with wicked cool lightsabers!
A character from FullMoon (or so I'm told),
Another video game person..Cloud, I think..
MORE PICS LATER ON!

4 comments:

ferd said...

aahaaa im so jealous!!! im totally coming next year :P anyways cool site. you are a great artist! you should also get a tablet so you can draw directly to the comp. jus sayin ;)

fylisfe said...

ive tried that its haaarrdd it would be easier if i could just draw on the screen lol

fylisfe said...

oh and u defntly need to come!!! it'll be SO much fun!

ferd said...

ha now i need to actually pay atention to anime so i can get a costume lolz