Saturday, December 6, 2008

Howl's Moving Castle


I watched a reaaaaalllllyyyyy ggooooooooodddd movie yesterday.
It was called Howl's Moving Castle, it was one of the greatest movies I have ever seen.
I LOVE IT!
I just really needed to say so.
It was a really nice story, good twists and fun characters and everything!!

AWESOME, AWESOME MOVIE!!
It deserves ********************************************************************************************************************************* stars :)
I now know what to answer when people ask me what my favourite movie is :D:D:D:D:D
It's even better than the Harry Potter movies... and even maybe The Parent Trap. (and if you know me you know I love those movies ;) )




(PS these are all pictures from the film ;P)

10 comments:

Gabby said...

It can't be better than Harry Potter! You have to see the new stuff on my blog. Click my name nowwwwwwwwwwww! Listen to my music! I forgot to go to Borders for Beetle The Bard!

kitty-0-doom said...

OMG! I FORGOT TOO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!11 MUST GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(AND YA IT'S AT LEAST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER GABBY YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!!!)

kitty-0-doom said...

hey gabbs guess whats on right now? HP and the PRISINOR OF AZKABAN!!

Ze said...

What's so good about this movie. I would've hoped you would tell your devoted fan base the reasons why you liked this movie so much.

Z

Gabby said...

I still didn't get Tales of Beetle the Bard! I, need, it! :~{

Gabby said...

6th movie of Harry Potter almost here!

Gabby said...

How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on!

Gabby said...

R U there?

Gabby said...

Answer me!

Gabby said...

Did you vote for Fred Claus on my blog? Answer asap.

There was an error in this gadget