Monday, December 8, 2008

Voldemort gets scolded


This is a drawing I did during French class. We had to do 2 signs that we would put on our bedroom door forbidding people to do something. Like "It is forbidden to enter" or something like that. This was one of my signs.
On the top it says " Please do not steal my things and my life."
Voldemort is saying " Mais, je veux ta vie": "But I want your life."
I am yelling at him for stealing my stuff and wanting to steal my life. "NO! NO IS NO!"
:)

I plan to make a better version of it later to put on my door. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. I can see that you are not intimidated by Valdemort. I like that. How do I know that?

Well intentionally, or not, he is much smaller than you. That has meaning.

Cheers,
Z

Gabby said...

Uncle Ze, it's Voldermort. You did great!

fylisfe said...

Ze says it's "the portuguese" spelling lol

Gabby said...

Okay, okay.