Monday, January 19, 2009

Why this year is totally gonna rock!

2009 has tons of potential to be awesome.

1st of all 2008 wasnt that great, so it doesn't have much to compete with ;).
2nd BARACK OBAMA
3rd "2009" sounds cool
4th OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA
5th ......... i dont know
6th BARACK! OBAMA!


But ANYWAYS THE #1 reason and proof that I can tell that 2009 is gonna be great is that:

THERE WAS A NEW POWERPUFF GIRLS EPISODE!!


A new one!! THIS IS AWESOME!!
Well I don't know if they'll do anymore, but I think this was pretty awesome :)
It was for their 10th anniversary.
I miss the Powerpuff Girls it was a great show!!! I loved it!!
Also, I hope they eventually air the Japanese Powerpuff Girls Z here in the US.
That would be cool!
K! I'm done ranting about the POWERPUFF GIRLS!

No comments: