Friday, February 6, 2009

The Zombie State

The last week or so, I have been sick with a flu like thingy... not really sure what it was (is, since I'm still sick). But my being sick brought about, what I call, my "zombie state".

My zombie state is when I, well feel like a zombie really. I don't feel like doing anything, and just go about the day not really thinking about what exactly I'm doing, I'm just doing it. It comes up when I wake up in the morning, then it can last as short from 10 mins to maybe 30 mins, a whole hour if I'm really tired, and also when I'm very sick.

Also... for some reason... when I'm in my zombie state I can't think of anything, creatively wise, other than zombies.

This is the product of one morning that I was really tired:




I was at school, before class started, and I was sitting down and felt like drawing anything.
So I started drawing, and this is what came out, me being chased by a zombie in a comfy large sweater (which I was wearing that day) ^-^

This next one, I've been wanting to draw this whole week, today I finally did:



Well, that's all... I suggest someone get out a shovel before zombies start coming out of your computer screen. ^-^

1 comment:

Elsa D. said...

I like your zombies ;)
I feel like that right now.